1) We had ash and a face painter come to my son's party this ain't only for girls they have boy themes as well we were so happy with how they did everything and handled the kids kept them entertained for the whole hour would recommend them to anyone
2) Had the Snow Sisters come over to my daughter's seventh birthday party, and they were amazing! I felt like I was in a musical play, and it has warmed the hearts of everyone when the kids sang along with them. I would give more than 5 stars if I could. This is the kind of entertainment I have been looking for a long, long time, and I'm glad I found them. Everything was so organised and very professional. They took care of everything, up to the last detail. SOOO IMPRESSIVE! Thank you very much for making my daughter's party a truly memorable one. Cheers!
- Jhe Brillon
3) One of the highest calibres of princess entertainment. Period.
4) I found out about Heather's Pretty parties from a friend who used her for an event. We have since booked her twice and would never go anywhere else. She is so talented, so professional and just such a kind hearted person. Thank you, Heather, for being you!!
5) Thank you so much, Heather, for a wonderful birthday party for Trinity! You all did an excellent job as usual! She can't stop talking about it!
6) I am extremely impressed by the quality and professionalism of heathers pretty parties! I have had Santa/Mrs Claus, The frozen sisters and tower princess out for my little girl and each time was better than the last! Serenity's 4th birthday was a huge hit and having tower princess out to surprise her was just the icing on the cake.
- Melissa Wiess
7)"The Queen" (Laurysa) was awesome! The girls were so excited to see her cause they are all such big Frozen fans! They asked her a lot of questions...she was fantastic! Thank you so much
8) Heather, you are amazing!! You are such a gifted artist and have a genuine way with kids. Thank you for the time you spent with my daughter & her friends today. It was a magical time for all of them and they talked about it the whole rest of the day!! Listening to them sing along with you brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much!!
9) Happiest Girl Ever!! Thanks, Cinderella!!!
10) Hi Heather, thank you so much for today! You were unbelievably wonderful with all the kids. You are truly talented and made Maddie's party one for her to remember. Thanks again.
11) Heather, Thanks so much. Stella was thrilled with her party! You did an awesome job as usual.
12) Cinderella and Ariel arrived as special guests to my daughter Myla's "royal ball" I honour of her 3rd birthday. They were FANTASTIC!!! Such a great party. Myla I'm sure will be talking about it for months!
- Trisha Susan
13) Queen Elsa visiting Trinity at her 6th birthday party. Trinity is still talking about her coronation and wears her tiara with confidence knowing she's Queen of Winnipeg. The Snow Queen was kind, magical, prompt, relational & talented. Beautiful voice Elsa - thanks for making my daughter's birthday memorable.
14) THANK YOU so very much to the INCREDIBLE Alice in Wonderland and Cheshire Cate for a FANTASTIC party and AMAZING face painting!! Everybody loved it!!! We will definitely be booking for next year!
15) Thank you, Heather's Pretty Parties for helping put on an amazing party!!! The fun was unlimited!!!! The face painting and treasure hunt were highlights for sure. You sure made our "MH" party FANGTASTIC and SPOOKTACULAR!!!! ❤️
16) What an amazing party we just had!! I can't thank Heather enough !! Poppy was a HIT I've never seen the kids dance, sing and be more excited!! A million thank yous!! You were AMAZING!
- Nichole Irene Klack
17) Thank you so much for such a great party! Kids from ages 2 to 12 all enjoyed it!
-Chantal Henaire MacDonald
18) Have you heard of Heather's Pretty Parties? If not I highly recommend taking a look at their page and giving them a LIKE. If you have a daughter, a niece, or you are a princess loving girl yourself, this local company can make a birthday party, or event magical!!!!
19) Thank you, Elsa for coming to visit us at Sobeys in East St. Paul. The children had a Great time hanging out with you!! Elsa lives in Arendelle but if you want to get a hold of her contact Heather because she knows how to find her!! Heather's Pretty Parties
20) Thank you for making my daughter feel like a princess on Saturday. Your girls did an amazing job and I can't thank you enough. They were probably the most interactive Frozen princesses I've seen at a birthday party! Everything was perfect!
- Lindsey Michelle
21) That was the best birthday party! Thank u so much for sending the snow princess (Laurysa) she was so fantastic! I've told so many people about the princess for my daughter's party!
22) Thank you so much for coming to Siena's birthday party ... "Ariel" really made her day and we were so thrilled and impressed. Thank you so much again!
- Ashleigh Guzzi
23) Heather came to my daughter's birthday party of 100 guests as Tinkerbell and everyone loved her. She was a great surprise to all the kids. We were lucky she was coming from another event and ended up showing up with her dad all dressed up as Captain Hook. They were great. Thank you.
24) Heather is amazing to deal with!! Sweet friendly and so accommodating! The girls were also amazing!! We had Princess Poppy and the Skye pup! My daughter was so surprised! They played games, did glitter tattoos and even hair colour! The kids LOVED it! I will definitely be recommending Heathers Princess Parties to my friends and family!!! Thanks for making Ella's special day THAT much more special and memorable!!
25) Heather, thank you so much. Those loot bags were amazing! Everyone thought they were beautiful, all the girls were excited about what was inside. I have been getting many texts about how much fun the girls had and how special they felt to have done activities with Belle. I hope I created a new customer for you with that girl dressed as Cinderella. Annaka was bragging to her sister that Belle came for her. She was feeling overwhelmed at the party, she gets shy with attention on her. She talked about your dress and hair... I can't believe you make it all by hand. I look forward to having you next year for Freya's as Rapunzel. Thanks again.
26) Thank you again for an amazing experience. The kids and the boys were so happy to have you back.
27) Thank you so much for going out of your way to make Michelle's birthday party extra special!! She absolutely loved every minute of it!! She still can't believe Rosilina was here!! You did an amazing job!!
28) Thanks, Heather for making my daughter's birthday truly magical!!
29) My girls had such a great time! Freya kept asking during the party where you went, if you could sing to her again, and when I told her you went back to your castle, she asked all about that and if she could come see you there! Now Annaka she seemed unsure a lot of the time and I didn't understand what she was thinking about. that night, when I was putting her to bed, she spoke about you in amazement! She said she was shy when dancing and worried the parents were laughing at her, but I explained they may have been laughing because watching all of them dancing was so cute and it made them happy. She then said she knew you were real and described how everything from your hair, eyes, lips, dress, shoes, clothes meant you were really Cinderella. And then compared to the Santa that came to her school that she knew was a fake because of his boots... She said she wished she would have danced with you by holding your hands, and that she loved you.... I couldn't believe it because she wasn't showing it at the time. This morning we told her kindergarten teacher that Cinderella came to the party and Annaka said, "She's real!". I was sooo happy that she and Freya were just star struck! I told them I didn't see how you came or left and Annaka was so curious if you came by coach its best it's left to her imagination! She also spoke about how your voice was perfect, also substantiating that you must be the real deal!
- Cheryl H
30) Belle came out to my daughters 4th bday party and entertained the girls for a half hour!! All the girls loved it--- I did too of course because I didn't have to bust my butt to keep the kids busy and having fun this year!
- Yvonne Bjornson
31) Hi Heather, Thank you so much for a wonderful Princess Party!! My daughter Myah really enjoyed meeting Merida from Brave!! Great memories for her 5th Birthday Party! I will be passing your name off to other parents, as we highly enjoyed and recommend your parties!
-Stephanie & Myah Lessard
32) Brylee and all her friends had a blast playing with Lalaloopsy! You are amazing Heather thank you so much for coming and helping make Brylee's 5th birthday so memorable.
33) Cinderella came to my daughters princess party all the kids were so excited and had a great time and the parents were so impressed with the face paint
34) Thank you for making it to Victoria's party so last minute. It was the perfect addition to her birthday and Anna did such a wonderful job making her feel special. Definitely, recommend!
35) We had the snow sisters for a birthday party - Amazing! Thank you
- Amy Browne
36) I am beyond thrilled that we hired heather's pretty parties! The look on my daughter's face was priceless (even some of the adults were in shock! LOL). She was speechless when she saw Cinderella arrive in her beautiful ball gown. Both her and the assistant were great with the kids. They kept them entertained and engaged the entire time. I simply don't have enough words to describe how ridiculously happy I am to see my daughter that happy!!! These magical moments make beautiful memories for everyone. Thank you so very much.
- Angelica Galezowski
37) It was great! Amazing the kids and parents were wowed by the face painting. Such a pleasure to have princess poppy over. Made the party!!
- Nikki Glesmann
38) Hello, The party went excellent! The girls had a blast and were totally smitten by the princess! Even my 9 year old son played along! Thank you!!
- Tasha Schaffer
39) Had the opportunity this weekend to have Ariel come to my daughter's birthday party..can't thank this wonderful girl enough...and to Heather for all she did to get it set up with the wonderful gift..had so much fun dancing and singing.
40) Our Royal Tea was a huge success. Queens and princesses of all ages enjoyed beverages and amazing cupcakes by Mrs. Michelle. Cinderella and Rapunzel joined us to read to the princesses and have pictures taken to put into the picture frames that they made at the Craft Corner. A fairy godmother and her fairies in training painted nails and added some sparkle to the princesses' faces. The games were also a huge hit. The afternoon ended with Rapunzel singing to us and then having all 54 princesses join her and Cinderella in a princess dance. Special thanks to everyone who helped plan, organise, set up and run this wonderful afternoon. Also, thank you to everyone who donated to the amazing gift baskets that the queens had an opportunity to win. It was truly a magical afternoon.
41) Hi Heather, We had the pleasure of your company for my daughters 7th birthday. I had planned a big tangled party. And I think I did pretty well. She had NO IDEA you were coming, and the biggest surprise for me was my niece being able to come! She had so much fun even dressed as a knight; However every lil girl here had a blast with you. Thank you for making the special and taking care of entertainment!
42) We had a Mary Poppins party with you last fall. My family still talks about it! Every little detail was perfect, even the antique containers she used to do the face paint.
43) I wanted to tell you how FANTASTIC Supergirl was today! She was friendly and warm and engaging. The kids loved her! She definitely helped to make it a successful event. So please thank her for me again!
- Liza Minotti
44) Thank you so much for the amazing characters! They were so interactive and professional, fun and kids loved them.We couldn't believe how great they were and I just wanted to let you know they made the party amazing! Thank you for everything!
- Dana Arabe
45) Thank you so much for yesterday! You absolutely made my daughters birthday! I have never seen so many excited little girls LOL.... You were amazing with the children and I can't wait to have you do another party for us! I want to say thank you once again, as I do not feel like I made it clear how much I appreciate you doing what you do! You were phenomenal! Elizabeth is still talking about her best birthday party ever!!! You were absolutely awesome, and absolutely made her birthday for her! (And her friends) thank you so much! There is nothing better for a mommy than seeing her child so unbelievably happy and excited! We will definitely recommend you to everyone!
- James Valerie Kropodra
46) Hi Heather, Thank you so much for bringing Merida to Krishanna’s birthday yesterday! She loved it and you were lovely among all the chaos!
47) Thank you from the bottom of my heart it was so awesome she is so happy And I hope I can do this again sometime!! You are awesome!!
- Amrit Malik
48) Thanks so much! The kids all had a blast and all the parents that picked up were very impressed with the face painting.
49) Thank you for making our little mermaids birthday a day she will never forget.
50) Best princess party EVER!
-Jenifer L Easterbrook
51) Breanna really loves this lovely young lady!!!! Her business is Heather's Pretty Parties. She is absolutely amazing!!!!
52) Thank you so much for coming to Sophia’s birthday. You made the Party! You do an amazing job! Thanks again.
53) Hi Heather,I just wanted to thank you so much for the fantastic job you did at my grandaughter's birthday She was so happy, pretty much speechless ...and the parents were amazed with the face painting you did, thank you again ...I will recommend you to anyone who is looking for kids entertainment
54) Dear Heather From the moment 'Tori' arrived until her farewell song to the birthday girl, the time spent with the girls was truly amazing. Every moment was organised, well-planned and executed with high energy. All the little ones were made to feel special all the while making the birthday girl feel like a princess. Having Heather at the party allowed me to truly enjoy the event and be able to capture some amazing pictures. It is a memory both my little girl and I won't soon forget. Thank you, Heather, for all the work you put into these parties - you're using your talents well!!
- Heidi Schartner
55) Thanks so much, Jessica had a great day. She wished that Ariel could have stayed longer.
56) Thanks for stopping by today Cinderella, the kids just loved the visit.
- Sheena Ann Westwater
57) "Thanks so much for coming! The kids loved it! We'll be in touch for next year!"
-Alex (SJR Eagle Fest)
58) Thank you so much, Heather! You made Madelyn's party wonderful & she was thrilled. I will highly recommend you to friends.
59) Thanks! It was amazing. Part of your world is her favourite and she was mesmerised!!
- Brian Benci
60) I can't get over how beautiful all the face painting was. The kids were all beside themselves, I don't think it could have possibly been a better night.
- Amanda Langan
61) I was very impressed by the service. We had the Frozen Princess and it made my daughter's 2nd Birthday a special memory for her. She loved it!
- Daniel Philippe
62) Hello Heather, Thank you again for the wonderful appearance at Hannah's birthday party this afternoon. All of the girls truly loved it, and the parents were very impressed with your artwork when they picked up their kids!
63) Thank you SOOOOO much for the party this afternoon! It was really great! Next up is the 6 year old birthday one june afternoon. I'll look through your characters and see who should come
- Kristine Kasdorf
64) Hi Heather, Just wanted to say thank you for attending Isla's birthday party. You are a very talented face painter. The girls absolutely loved having "a real Cinderella" come to the party.
- Erin McNicol
65) Hi Heather, Thank you so much for making Alexia's 3rd birthday party so fun. Alexia and all the little girls we're so happy to have Tinkerbell at the party to paint their faces and do the craft. I'd recommend you to others for sure!
66) Olivia absolutely loved having you at her party! Thank you for such a wonderful job.
- Fatima Gomes Carreiro
67) Hi Heather! Sophia is still talking about when your sister made an appearance at her rapunzel party back in October and keeps changing her mind about which princess should come to visit for her next party!
68) I just wanted to thank again for making my daughters first birthday that much more extra special. You were amazing and the kids and the parents loved you. Your singing is absolutely beautiful and magical you made me tear up watching my daughter watch you. Thanks again
69) Heather is fantastic, and our Brownie Unit LOVED her Princess Belle that came out for their Enrollment Ceremony. I know it will be one they remember for quite some time!
70) Hi Heather, I just wanted to say Thank You!!!! You did a fantastic job on Saturday for Aly 's Princess Pop In, it was truly magical and my little princess adored you! It was everything I had hoped. So, thank you for helping to make her day a wonderful memory!!!!
- Jodi Christie
71) Yahoo!!! This may be too forward but I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!! LOL. Thank you Thank you Thank you so much, you will make my little girl Sabrina the happiest 5 year old Ever!!
- Aneesa Zafar Rutkowski
72) Thank you so much for joining us onJazzy’z Birthday. She had so much fun with you. Will spread your name around. Thanks
73) You were wonderful, and the girls loved you! It couldn't of been any better!! Thank you for making Cassidy's 4th Birthday a memorable one!!
- Carrie Lachance
74) Laura had the best time yesterday. She keeps talking about how much fun she had with all the princesses!
75) Gordie's Star Warrior party thrown by Heather was second to none! We had guests that said it rivalled the Jedi Training Academy at Disney World! We all had an outstanding time! The attention to detail and ability to keep 20+kids from 3-13 years of age impressive, to say the least! Thank-you, from all of us!
76) HI Heather, Thank you soooooo much for coming to the party yesterday!! Ellayna had a fabulous time, as did all the other kiddos. Your costume was fantastic!!!! Hope to see you next year for another party. Cheers
77) Just want to say a huge THANK YOU for coming today to Brookes party. Everyone loved it. However, I think Parker has a bit of a crush on Fancy Nancy
78) Heather you were so amazing today!
- Helena Nicholson
79) Hi Heather, Thanks again for coming today - you're amazing! You made Addie's birthday so special and I really appreciate that! Everyone was talking about you when you left, even the boys. "Where's Tinkerbell?" "Is she coming back?" "Did she fly away?" So cute!
- Lisa Ferguson
80) Thank you for making my daughters 4th birthday party such a success. The girls absolutely LOVED Elsa and so did the parents. I think I even teared up when she was singing "Let it Go" it was that good! MY heart was bursting with love watching the joy on my little girls face. With 2 little girls now I know I will be inviting you guys back. Thanks again!
81) Thank you for doing such a wonderful job on Saturday! I appreciate that you took so much time to plan all the details! Everyone had a wonderful time.I know we didn't get a chance to pass out your business cards with the loot bags, so I sent all the Mums your website so they can contact you. Again, thank you so much for making Ava's birthday special!
82) Thank You, Heather, You did a Fantastic Job with the kids @ the birthday party!! My daughter told me before she went to sleep that the best part of her birthday was Rapunzel! And when you sang we had goose bumps. Thanks Again.
- Keith Patty Freeman
83) We LOVED our Cinderella party this afternoon! We're Disney people, and have made multiple trips to the parks...you were every bit as convincing as the Princesses down there only the girls got WAY more princess time than they'd ever get in Disney World (without the wait in line). Thank you so much for the wonderful memory for our girls! We'll be in touch when the next birthday rolls around! I was nearly in tears seeing my little ones so excited, I'm sure Arabella will be talking about when Cinderella came to her birthday party for a very long time!
- Amanda Langan
84) Heather, Thank you very much for coming as Cinderella to Lily's birthday party. You were the highlight of the kids day! All of the parents wanted your contact information so I will be sending them your website for future reference. Again, we were so pleased with your service and performance, thanks for making it out,
-Annie, Bobby and Lily
85) Thank you so much! We were blown away with your visit to our daughter's party. Your costume was great, and you went above and beyond what we expected with the girls. Thank you for bringing Lalaloopsyland to life!
- Elizabeth Serhal
86) I can not say enough about how amazing my princesses were on Sunday. Not only did they make the party memorable but they went above and beyond to make my daughter feel like a true princess. Thanks you again. Till next year!
- Tania Sousa
87) No words can describe how happy I am with the visit we had from Tinkerbell. The kids loved her and I myself was star struck. Thank you again for everything.
88) Hannah did a great job with the party we had! Highly recommend them! Was on time and got right into it! She even stopped my kid from having a tantrum!
- Karlie Sinclair
89) Love, love, loved Skye! Skye came to my daughter's 5th birthday party today and was amazing. The girls were mesmerised by her. All activities and games were theme related. I went with the loot bags and they were so worth it- theme related and the kids LOVED them. Thanks Heather and can't wait to see you at our next event!
- Regan Myers
90) Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for the amazing princess party. I was in tears and my Daughter was so surprised and had so much fun. Thank you for making it extra special!
91) Hi there, I just want to say that the Minnie's we had at our party this Saturday were amazing! So good with the kids and parents. Of course everyone was talking about how awesome they were. They created such a fun and energetic environment for everyone at the party. Truly speechless!!!! We will definitely be using ur company again!!!
92) Always a guaranteed successful party! Over a couple of different parties, we have had Belle, Elsa, and Anna...all were great!
- Donna Lakusta
93) I can't possibly find enough positive words to express how thrilled I was with Heather and how quickly she was able to have Cinderella visit my friends' daughter during a hospital stay! I will definitely recommend her to anyone, and hope to have a Princess visit us soon, too!
- Joelle Richard
94) Heather and her lovely sister made my little girl's birthday wish come true today! The talent the dress and the wonderful presentation is beyond words. Thank you for today and all the other days you allow a child to feel special and renew their belief in fairy tales. You are extraordinary!
- Aneesa Rutkowski
95) I can't say enough amazing things about Heather!!!
sons Frozen party absolutely come to life! And my son was so excited to have two of his favourite characters come to his party!!! Heather you do amazing things!!!! Thank you again Heather!!! Your truly a gift!! my made She
- Brit Ainy J
96) Thank you so much! We were blown away with your visit to our daughter's party. Your costume was great, and you went above and beyond what we expected with the girls. Thank you for bringing Lalaloopsyland to life!
- Elizabeth Serhal
97) I can not say enough about how amazing my princesses were on Sunday. Not only did they make the party memorable but they went above and beyond to make my daughter feel like a true princess. Thanks you again. Till next year!
- Tania Sousa
98) No words can describe how happy I am with the visit we had from Tinkerbell. The kids loved her and I myself was star struck. Thank you again for everything.
99) Hannah did a great job with the party we had! Highly recommend them! Was on time and got right into it! She even stopped my kid from having a tantrum!
- Karlie Sinclair
100) Love, love, loved Skye! Skye came to my daughter's 5th birthday party today and was amazing. The girls were mesmerised by her. All activities and games were theme related. I went with the loot bags and they were so worth it- theme related and the kids LOVED them. Thanks Heather and can't wait to see you at our next event!
- Regan Myers
101) Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for the amazing princess party. I was in tears and my Daughter was so surprised and had so much fun. Thank you for making it extra special!
102) We had Poppy, Branch and one of their friends out to my daughters 5th Party. The kids had so much fun! Branch was quite the hit with the little girls! The face painting was so great! Will definitely have them back!
- Pamela Kolochuk
103) Best decision ever! We hired Poppy this past weekend for our daughters 5th birthday and she surpassed our expectations. Our daughter was ecstatic and has not stopped talking about "Poppy". The children loved the activities and left the party with the most fantastic painted faces! Look forward to having Heather's Pretty Party again.
- Kristin -YavisSaluk
104) So pleased with Heather the Cupcake Queen attending my daughters 5th party this past Saturday. It was shopkins theme and when the girls saw the queen they squealed with delight. The face painting was unbelievable. Each girl was so happy with each of their faces and the others. She also read them a story when she first got there. Will definitly keep this in mind for future events. Thanks so much!
105) Heather was a phenomenal painter at our charity walk/run this past weekend! The templates that were created for this event were a hit with everyone young and old!! Next year is our 10th anniversary and will definitely be booking with you again!! Thank you!!
- Amanda Chapnick
106) Wonderful! Rapunzel and Spiderman visited my daughters birthday party and it was fabulous. They were so entertaining and Spiderman got the kids all excited doing cartwheels and handstands!
- Laura Ainsley
107) Heather's Pretty Parties were remarkable! The special characters were friendly, engaged with every child and brought fun and excitement to the party! We have some amazing memories thanks to Heather's team! Booking and communication with the team is professional and friendly! Will be booking again and again!
- Dana Arabe
108) Amazing amazing amazing guests at our party today, you were both wonderful! As always... a treat for the kids and entertainment that keeps them talking about it all night long. Thank you both!!!!! Beautiful Ariel with an amazing voice & talented face painting companion!
- Marcia Clemente Putaro
109) We had Minnie Mouse with face painting and was AMAZING! Truly speechless. They are so energetic and friendly with the kids would definitely get their services again or would recommend them to others.
- Steven Overwater
110) We had Moana at my daughters 4th birthday and she was absolutely amazing. She could tell the kids didn't want to sit still for a story so she played tag, hide and seek and jumped in the bouncer with the kids. She totally understands what the kids wanted and just rolled with it. Thank you for my making my daughters birthday amazing!!!
111) Hi Heather, I just wanted to say thank you for helping arrange your sister to be Cinderella for my daughter's birthday! She LOVED it! Your sister was great! My daughter loved her! It was a wonderful day. Thanks again, P.S - my son has already said he wants cinderella for his birthday so she could paint another zombie face for him!! LOL
112) Thank you, Anna and Elsa, for coming to Autumn's birthday party today! The memories made and the looks on the children's faces were priceless :) The costumes are amazing and the performers are so talented; the way they handled the crowd in such close proximity to their audience was very impressive! I also appreciate that I was able to communicate by email with the organiser and was kept updated. Despite the short notice of 3 days, we were lucky and everything worked out.
- Mathieu Raymond
113) They are amazing they help out with a last minute party and My daughter Savannah loved it thank you again Princess Ariel and Tiana for making my daughters birthday so special ❤️
- Terra Hailes
114) Thankyou Rapunzel (and Fairy Godmother) for saving the day! They went above and beyond for my daughter's birthday party. We will definitely be booking another party!
- Kerri Szmon
115) Yet another birthday party successful thanks to Heather and her amazing team! Love you all and will continue to use your services for many years to come!
- Meg Magee
116) Thank you for making it to Victoria's party so last minute. It was the perfect addition to her birthday and Anna did such a wonderful job making her feel special. Definitely recommend!
117) Our daughter's first birthday would not have been as great as is was without services from Heather Pretty Parties! Moana and Te Fiti were amazing; the kids enjoyed them and everyone was so happy with their face painting.Thank you so much for your dedication and work throughout the party. We will definitely book with you again!!!
- Rina Sangalang
118) Hi Heather I just wanted to let you know how fabulous your Moana and Te Fiti characters were tonight!! The kids were hanging on every word of the story and the song. My daughter was mesmerized!
- Jolene Olive
119) Good Morning Heather. I am just writing today to let you know that we are once again enchanted by your outstanding: organization, professionalism, and talent.
Belle and Alexa provided the children with a magical party and lifelong memories. When Belle and the Birthday Girl were waltzing and singing it brought tears to my eyes. We couldn't be happier.
- Carlolyn Lamoureux
120) Hi there,The party went great. I was really impressed with the performer and attention given to the children. She was amazing. The kids loved her and had such a great time.
Thank you so much for making Linden's Birthday that much better.
- Lisa Cochrane
121) They were just amazing! Elsa and Anna had my daughter totally captivated and she has not stopped talking about it!! Thank you so much for making her third birthday one to remember!
122) The Unicorn Princess and her fairy friends are wonderfully enchanting!
- Lily Storring
123) Just like always, Heather's Pretty Parties provided an amazing added touch to our party!! Thank you again for all you do! We have been super happy customers for almost 6 years now!
- Megs Magee
124) I have to thank Heather's Pretty Parties for making my girls birthdays such a huge success. They were able to accommodate a couple of last minute additions, and were out at our house outside the city TWICE in one day. Heather herself came covered in pink as Poppy in the morning, and all green in the afternoon as Tei Fiti. The facepainting was amazing, as always. The kids had so much fun playing games with Moana, and tricking Branch into thinking they were the real Poppy.
Thank you again to the amazing performers at Heather's Pretty Parties for making my girl's day so special!
- Malissa Rowan
125) My daughter will not stop talking about these princesses being at the new mall! I am so happy these lovely ladies were there! You made my daughters night, she even asked to come back again today to see if they were still there! ❤️❤️
- Kacey Matos
126) Once again - Heather's Pretty Parties has blown me away! My daughter attended a birthday party this weekend and Queen Elsa made an appearance! The 3/4 year old girls were in AWE! (as were the mommies!) She did such an amazing job reading, singing & face painting! I continue to recommend you guys to anyone & everyone! Thanks for making it a very memorable birthday party! 💛👸🏼- A
- Ashley Cwik
127) And that's a wrap! Jedi training and birthday festivities complete! Thanks to Heather's Pretty Parties for the visit from the Intergalactic Female Hero, she was awesome! We now have 9 more little Jedi heroes in the galaxy 🚀🌕✨☀️🌟
128) Thank you so much Heather's Pretty Parties and Emma Wiggle for the fabulous visit at our party today! My daughter loved it!
- Sara Gratton
129) Thanks so much Heather for the wonderful pop-in with Maui at my daughter’s daycare for her birthday! We loved his song and story and gift for a way-finder. Our favourite part was the limbo! So many great memories ❤️❤️❤️❤️
- Margaret Stanger
130) Thank you thank you thank you♡♡♡♡♡ You made a 7 year olds dream absolutely come true.
- Ainsleigh Graysen Powell
131) My son has been battling a brain tumour for over a year!!! So we wanted his birthday to be very special. He loves the movie Moana so that was his theme. Then to top it Heather's pretty party came and made his dream come true. Moana and Maui were amazing and Heather did such a great job with the face painting. This party was very special and my son had such an amazing time. I cant thank you enough.
- Eddie Marion-Gerula
132) Another wonderful playdate! Thank you Paint and Rose Fairy you guys did amazing!! Xoxo
- Tammy Herntier
133) Thank you so much Poppy and Branch for visiting our daycare today. The kids are star struck and said they had an awesome time. Best visitors we've had!!! Thank you from Canterbury Park Daycare 🌈
- Angela Heppner
134) Thank you so much for making Leighton's birthday special on Saturday! Everyone had a blast, especially the birthday girl!!
135) Thank you soo much for bringing my little girl a dream come true! A beautiful snow queen and fabulous pirate, along with Ellie the face painting pirate, made for a birthday wish come true!
- Lisa Wilson
136) I can't say enough about Rapunzel & Flynn Ryder! They made a special appearance at my daughter's 4th birthday this past weekend - and they were amazing! The kids LOVED every minute of the visit! The reading, singing & dancing was a blast! Flynn was awesome with the kiddos keeping them entertained with some colouring, laughs & posing for pix while Rapunzel was busy busy painting faces for some very happy princesses & princes! They were so talented & sweet with the kids - taking time to pose for photos and make everyone feel special! My daughter has asked everyday since "when will they come back to visit"! So it was a huge success! Thank You! Would absolutely recommend to anyone! 💛👸🏼
- Lisa Cwik
137) I wanted to send out a very special thank you to Heather's Pretty Parties and Princess Belle for being our guest today! She made Isabel's birthday extra special with song, dance, and a whole lot of fun! She definitely made a lasting impression on my little Belle, and all the other little princesses who attended the party! 🌹(and now want princesses at their parties, too!)
- Brittany Neufeld
138) Heather made great face painting for the kids at my daughter's 1st birthday party. She made new costumes just to accommodate my request for a fairy and an elf that is not tinkerbell or any of the common characters. Would definitely consider hiring her again for future events.
Thank you so much!
139) Elsa was seriously amazing today! I really recommend her for your party
140) Ariel was amazing! She was so perfect in every way. Always in character, a beautiful voice and so sweet with the kids. I swear I’ll be booking you guys every year for my children’s parties until they outgrow the magic...which I hope never happens. My daughters special day will be unforgettable thanks to the memories you helped us make.
- Courtney Lechman
141) Tinkerbell was a hit at my 4 year old's birthday party! She was so engaging and the children hung on her every word! The craft she brought kept the kids entertained while she painted each and every face.....and did an amazing job of it! I would definitely hire her all over again☺ Thanks Heather's Pretty Parties for a memorable experience!
- Ainsley Thomas
142) You guys made my daughter’s day!! Elsa’s appearance at her Frozen themed party on Saturday was perfect! SO authentic and not one child doubted that she was the real deal! The kids were so engaged and my birthday girl felt so special! Thanks for making her feel like a queen! I will recommend you guys over and over!
- Jennifer McLarty
143) Wow!! My birthday girls had so much fun and were totally enamoured with their favorite princesses!! All around amazing!! Thanks so much for the wonderful job you do!!
- Miranda Loewen
144) Love love love, Everybody in attendance was so wowed♡♡♡ Will be recommending♡
145) Rapunzel came to my daughter's party and she was amazing! She was fantastic the whole time she was at the party and the kids (aged 4) were engaged for the full hour. Highly recommend!
- Courtney Clark
146) Had Skye from Paw Patrol at my school yesterday for a surprise visit in my Kindergarten classroom. We've been learning about community helpers and I've connected it with the kiddos obsession with Paw Patrol. Skye coming just made their day. She was punctual, so in character and SO engaging. Would definately book again and recommend to anyone interested!
- Lindsey Nicole
147) I've been to a number of events with staff of Heather's pretty parties over the yrs and always been a huge fan. I just want to give some mad props to the ladies who worked the ice castles this yr. Working outside is HARD I can't imagine how hard it was doing so while dressed as royalty, in dresses and exposed faces all while in character which means always having a smile on your face. Great job ladies! Heather you and your staff are amazing!!
148) We redeemed our ice castle tickets yesterday and with a small bit of pre planning the night before with the ladies, we meet up with Elsa and Anna while they were there and the ladies presented my daughter an envelope containing a card and tickets for disney on ice (myself and bf supplied of course) but I asked if they could play out my plan to have it be the snow sisters inviting her to come see them as an early birthday present...they did just that for us and even though shy and a little star struck by Elsa and has had time to let it all sink in she is excited and in awwwee that elsa and anna invited her to come see them and gave her a birthday card with a birthday gift lol..cutest thing ever..THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH LADIES!!! I appreciate this more then you could ever imagine...Thank you for giving her such an amazing memory that she will remember for a long time 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝
- Crystal McElmon
149) Such a magical memory made this weekend! A Wiggly Emma stopped by to sing, dance and provide glitter tattoos at my daughters birthday party this weekend. My 3 year old was in love with Emma and has not stopped talking about her. My husband and I were very impressed by both the talent and professionalism of the performer. Emma was engaging and made the experience extra special with all the little details she knew about her character. You can really tell they care about making children feel special. What a great company!
- Laura Wiebe
150) Awesome awesome awesome. Just had poppy come to my daycare my 2 year old was star struck. Kids had a blast. Heather did a amazing job. Her voice is beautiful. My daughter still talking about poppy came. Will hire again. Can't wait for my8 year olds party in April Moana and Alice coming.
- Debby Kuzminski
151) My daughter wanted an Elena of Avalor theme party for her 5th birthday and Heather's Pretty parties had an Elena character. My daughter was so surprised when Elena arrived at her party. The story time and games were great and amazing facepainting. I would recommend them anytime.-
- Jen Wiwcharfast
152) We had a rainbow unicorn party today and I can not say enough positive things about my two princesses. They were so patient and positive with the kids. They had tons of different games and books and songs for the kids to keep them busy. The face painting was extraordinary. I would recommend Heather’s Pretty Parties to anyone I speak with!! They made the day so perfect for my daughter and her guests!
- Jocelyn Procyk
153) They were just amazing! Elsa and Anna had my daughter totally captivated and she has not stopped talking about it!! Thank you so much for making her third birthday one to remember!
- Shonna Grace
154) The Unicorn Princess and her fairy friends are wonderfully enchanting!
- Lilly Storring
155) Really made my daughter’s day seeing Maui at daycare!
- Margaret Stanger
156) Spider-Man was seriously so so good! Great with the kids. Please thank him for us!
- Nicole Hartleb
157) I just have to thank you soooo much for doing all the creative and magical work you all do for children! Today's Valentine's Day visit for Moana and Maui left my daughter absolutely speechless and full of utter joy. To be able to give her these moments that I never got and I know that many kids don't fills my heart. Not to mention how fantastic Moana and Maui were! Those two were magnificent, even the dads were complimenting their voices... as they watched the hockey game... Thank you from the bottom of my heart for another wonderful Heather's Pretty Parties vitis.
- Marcia Clemente Putaro
158) Hi Heather, Can you please pass on my thanks to Elsa for her amazing work at Willow's birthday party? I wanted to commend her performance and facilitation. She really made Willow feel so special on her 5th birthday. Willow was absolutely enthralled when Elsa arrived at her party! Elsa arrived with elegance, dazzling all in attendance and swiftly guided the children in a corner for an interactive storytime. Her storytelling tone is entrancing, and the children were 100% engaged the entire way through. Her activities were fun for all the kids, and her voice was amazing. Elsa was adaptive to her young audience's engagement, and seemed to enjoy the event as much as the kids.
Seeing the stars in Willow's eyes having Elsa spend time with her, brought tears to our eyes. It's a memorable event. We have been recommending Heather's Pretty Parties to all our friends
- Orlando Brown
Read over 150 reviews from people who have experienced the magic.